帖子

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2019-5-8 23:41:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?立即注册

x
After doing some more research and testings in BvN 3.3 I decided to update my tier list since there is a lot of new information that I did not know about before.

Before you see my tier list there are a few things about it you should know:
-Transformations are not in the tier list, but is rather a factor for the base character
-Based on my opinion so it isn't neccessarily correct
-May be updated as I learn more about the game

Anyways here it is:

Now here are some characters who were notably changed in 3.3 that I will talk about:

Jugo - Jugo was, in my opinion, one of the worst characters in 3.2 due to lack of useful option. However thanks to the new steel body mechanic that was givin to his SJ, he can go through almost everything and fill meter safely. With the new speed buff added in 3.3 that some assists have Jugo becomes even more threatening. SJ not only can fill meter safely and go through so many moves, but it also has no end lag and is safe on block so it is impossible to punish. The only thing able to beat SJ is a super but that requires filling meter which not many characters can do.

Karin - The main reason Karin is the worst character in my opinion is because of a glitch that makes her be able to get hit when in her aerial knockdown animation. This mean many characters can do much more damage to her with combos that only work on her to the point where she can lose half of her health or even all of it in some cases.

Orocimaru - He isn't much worse compared to 3.2 but since the Orochimaru knife glitch is gone he cannot do as well in some matchups which makes Konan better than him now.

Toshiro and Chad both characters gained Steel Body to their U which allows them to go through many moves, making them much better. Toshiro still is mediocre but with this change he is no longer one of the worst characters in the game

Kenpachi - In 3.2 I used think he was too powerful since U was near unpunishable. However, in 3.3, U no longer crosses up if too close to his opponent and no longer has invincibility frames so he is easier to punish. His U is still amazing as it has Steel Body but it still isn't a overpowered as it was in 3.2

Obito - In 3.2 I always said Obito wasn't that good mainly because it was very easy to punish WJ with projectiles and long lasting hitboxes. However in 3.3 WJ now goes through projectiles safely which makes Obito much better. Obito is easily one of the best characters in 3.3 now thanks to this.

Pain - In 3.2 he was one of the best due to having multiple moves to wall out his opponent and having a teleport attack that was very hard to react to. However he was redesigned in 3.3 to be much more bearable to fight while still being a solid character. His best options are U to shoot projectiles from a distance and SJ to approach with at mid-range.

Itachi - In between 3.2 and 3.3 he got a few changes than made it harder for Itachi to zone characters safely and fill meter. In 3.2.5 His SJ cooldown increased which made it harder for him to fill meter. In 3.3 SJ got a change again which made it fill less meter when used and U invincibility frames lasted shorter so it is easier to punish it. I'm not sure if this will effect Itachi so much but for now he will drop to B tier.

Soi Fon - A new character in 3.2.5 that at first I though she would just simply be a solid character and nothing better due to having a projectiles and a good approach option. However, after realizing SJ has invincibility frames and being a better version of Obito's WJ I realized how powerful she actually is and immedietly placed her to be one of the best characters in the game.

Kakashi (4SWW) - The new Kakashi was added in 3.3 and so far he is just a solid character with good zoning and a great teleport attack. So far he seems fairly good and I feel he is high tier for now.
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
QQ
发表于 2019-5-9 07:02:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for your opinion.
Although not very clear.
Let's look forward to the renewal efforts of bvn
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

管理员

愿5DPLAY再次翱翔

积分
发表于 2019-5-9 12:32:50 | 显示全部楼层
Well done!
きんいろモザイク
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2019-5-9 19:36:01 | 显示全部楼层
good job                    
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2019-5-10 09:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
nice one chief i didnt know soifon was an op character but here we are
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2019-5-11 15:14:55 | 显示全部楼层
Jotske!
doradoradoradora
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-5-11 20:15:31 | 显示全部楼层
Well done!
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

帖子

积分

新手上路

积分
发表于 2019-5-11 20:18:45 | 显示全部楼层
有翻译吗、
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|12321官方游戏论坛  

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 06:56 , Processed in 0.028487 second(s), 25 queries .